In this course, you will learn how to develop a magnetic fitness brand.
Developing a solid brand, one that stands out in the consumer’s mind, is the foundation of any good fitness business.
Customers will not come knocking simply because you offer a great product or service. They’ll only seek you out if your brand messaging speaks to them; specifically their wants and needs. This is the power of effective branding. Branding is the marketing practice of creating a name or symbol that identifies and differentiates one product or service from another. It’s essentially your company’s personality. In this course, we teach you how to attract your ideal client.
Your potential clients have specific wants and needs, and you need to connect with their wants and their needs. This course helps you identify your ideal customer, AND helps you create the right messaging to attract them.
In addition, you will learn how to develop the right messaging to emphasize the strongest values in your products and services. It is tricky business trying to concisely express to potential clients what you offer, and why they need your services. We will help you create concise messaging to speak directly to potential clients and make them realize they can’t live without you!
Brand messaging is used in all of your marketing materials, including your website, advertisements, social media, business cards, and pretty much anything that is consumer-facing. When developing your brand messaging, you will look to your positioning statement as the foundation of what you want to communicate to consumers.
There are many decisions that have a huge impact on the perception of your brand. Too many trainers don’t take the necessary steps to ensure that all of these decisions align properly with the image they are trying to portray.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 775
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Stage 1: Basics of Branding
- Branding 101
- Branding 101 – PDF Worksheet
- Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- Fitness Trends PDF Worksheet
- Fitness Trends – Needs Wants Demands
- Segmentation PDF Worksheet
- Market Segmentation in Fitness
- Subsegments and diversification
- Subsegments & Diversification PDF Worksheet
- The Value Proposition
- The Value Proposition PDF Worksheet
- Introduction to Elements of Value
- Elements of Value PDF Worksheet
- Marketing Myopia – Messaging to what they want, not what you have
- Marketing Myopia PDF Worksheet
- Writing a Powerful Positioning Statement
- Positioning Statement PDF Worksheet
- Consistent Brand Messaging Using the 8 Second Rule PDF Worksheet
- Consistent Brand Messaging Using the 8 Second Rule
- Make the Client the Hero of Your Messaging
- Be Clear About What You Offer